Sunday, August 8, 2010

First Blog.

Hello, fellow Bloggers,
so before I get into the whole H-I-G-H (Hope I Get Help), I wanted to share why I decided to do it. If you read my description about me, I said that I wanted to help people out. The problem with that was, I didn't know where to start. So right now I'm praying to God that this will reach out to people. Even if its 60 or 600 people I can reach out too, I'll be thankful.

There are so many teens out there that need help, but they don't know where to go to. Whether they need help with school, their parents, a drug addiction or just staying in touch with God, they find themselves lost. So for those who need help, visit my blog from time to time, I'll do what I can to help.

Thats it for my first blog... soon is coming on the way. I PROMISE!
Take care and God Bless!
-H.I.G.H

No comments:

Post a Comment